Friday, February 19, 2010

my favorite quotations

19 February, 2010

udah malem banget, tapi masih ga bisa tidur .. >.<
aniway, daripada aku megap" ga ada kerjaan, let me share some of my favorite quotations

Hardwork is like the stairs,
Luck is like a lift,
Lift may fail sometimes, but whatever may be the occassion,
stairs will always get you to the top
Luck might help you once
Hardwork helps always
(my favorite one)
Never take someone for granted
Hold every person close to your heart
because you might wake up one day, and realize
that you've lost a diamond while you were too busy
collecting stones
(my second best)
Friendship isn't how you forget, but how you forgive
Not how you listen, but how you understand
Not how you see, but how you feel
Not how you let go, but how you hold on
what a beautiful words isn't it?!
whenever i read these words, i feel like there's a sensation that i can't explain
these words really inspiring me
:)
good nite people..
~RR~

0 comments: